Contents (Posts):


Recitations For Becoming Rich

Memorizing Verses Of Quran With The Help Of Modern Technology

3 STEPS OF PERFORMING TAYAMMUM

Salat Istikhara

Leather socks (khuffs) for easiness in wuzu


Please visit my another blog also: http://comparative-religion-points.blogspot.com

About Me

An intelligent person is the one who recognizes his real CREATOR, and not the one who himself creates his Creators from stones.

MEMORIZING VERSES OF QURAN WITH THE HELP OF MODERN TECHNOLOGY

Memorizing Verses Of Quran With The Help Of Modern Technology

Although the technological gadgets come with a lots of features, which distract a Muslim from his good deeds, but at the same time, these might be very helpful if used in a practical and a fruitful way.

In this post, I thought of sharing my own experience of how I learnt the few verses of Surah Kahf. In fact this era is full of fitnah and everywhere you see some or the other mischief in this world. The fitnah of Dajjal (Anti-Christ) may not be far enough from today's world. When I read a few Hadith, I got to know that prophet Muhammad pbuh has advised to memorize the first and last 10 verses of Surah Kahf (Chapter 12) from the Holy Quran, so as to be safe from the fitnah of the Masiah-al-Dajjal. Hence I decided not to wait till Dajjal appears, to start memorizing these verses by heart. Thus I started to search for MP3 file for this Surah, and found a good website, from which I could listen to more than 20 different Qaris (reciters) to choose from.

This website is: http://quranicaudio.com/

After listening to the recitations of different people, I selected the recitation of one of them (I suggest you to listen to different recitations for the first time, so as to select which tone pleases you. And for doing this better choose a small Surah like 'Surah Kausar' as this is small and its MP3-file can be downloaded fastly). Once selection is done, I downloaded the free MP3 file of this Surah and copied this into my MP3 Player (Stick) and my Cellphone. Since this surah contains about 110 verses in it, I thought of selecting only the required verses. And for doing so, I downloaded a free software named 'Audacity'. Using this software I was able to cut only the required vereses from this big file (ripping/cutting takes some practice and patience). Then after I started listening to this file in my free time, etc from my mobile-phone, and I was able to catch the tune, but this time not with the words. Although I was able to catch the words but didn't have the reference to check for the alphabets in those verses. For reference, you can either use a camera and take pictures of this surhas from the Quran, or you can download an Arabic Qurab app into your phone. Thus, after installation of a mobile App for Quran, I would see this text from the image and start reading this along with the audio being played in my gadget. Thus after repeatedly listening to this audio, alhamdulillaah I was able to memorize it very easily without any problem. Of course, this is practical!


Other Suggestions:

1. In an MP3 stick, there would be a button named as "A-B". Using this button, only a specific selected part of the audio file can be repeated. So, instead of listening to the complete file and repeating it again, only one verse can also be repeatedly listened. Thus every time one verse is memorized, we can start listening to the other verse.

2. If you want to play it in a PC, although some media-players have the option of playing only the selected part repeatedly, but you can even cut all the required verses separately, instead as a chunk. Thus by numbering them properly and keeping it in a separate folder, the complete folder can be played or only the selected file can be played. And we can even make a playlist of the selected verses to be listened.

3. I burned a CD with the last 20 Surahs, since these are smaller surahs. Thus whenever I go in a car, I can put this in the player, and I am able to repeat a surah, so as to memorize it, and even kids in my family are able to memorize it thus.

4. I listened to many recitations, but I felt the recitation of "Mishari Rashid al Afasy" to be better in terms of his speed, tone, etc. So, this is just my personal opinion, and you are free to choose.

5. Apart from just the Surahs, there are lot more things that need to be memorized. If you don't remember any duaas, then you can do similar way of copying the mp3 format of the required duas, and keep memorizing them too - for example, duaas like 'before eating something', 'after eating something', 'dua for cure from fever', 'dua for protection from enemies', 'due for entering toilet', etc.


MP3 Downloadable Files: Insha-Allaah, I shall be shortly uploading the MP3 files of first and last verses of Surah Kahf, which I have cut; so that you need not do this processing again.


ALTERNATIVE: In case if you are unable to find the MP3 files of the required text, then the best way would be to recite it by yourself. Just recite the verses/dua and record this voice using your MP3-Player/Cellphone/PC-Microphone. Then you can keep listening it repeatedly so as to get it memorized.


Disclaimer: I hope that you are aware of the respect given to the Quran. I have not documented here about that you should not talk unnecessarily while recitation is being played, etc. . . .

5 comments:

  1. quran typing software

    Learning a new language other than the original language of your country has many benefits, especially if it is the Arabic language because it is spoken by many people, and it is also the language of the Qur’an.

    for more..........
    easy way to memorise quran
    arabic quran teacher online
    quran recitation with tajweed
    memorizing the koran

    ReplyDelete
  2. arabic recitation
    With Alif Academy, you can learn the Arabic language very easily and at the cheapest prices, and then it will be easy to learn the Noble Qur’an easily.
    for more .............
    memorizing the koran
    quran recitation with tajweed
    arabic quran teacher online
    easy way to memorise quran

    ReplyDelete
  3. ways to memorize quran
    Your hearing will play an important role in your brain to help you in memorizing the Quran. Perform the open and close exercise wherein when you read a verse from the Quran, you close the book and recite the verse to yourself to check if you remember it and then open the book to check if you got it right.
    quran online
    https://iqraonline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. MashaAllah valuable content. Your content are helping many people. Also visit online Quran classes UK to learn more about Quran.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At the Learn Quran Academy, we believe that Quranic education is essential for every Muslim, regardless of age or location. Our mission is to provide high-quality online Quran classes that are accessible, affordable, and convenient for everyone.

    ReplyDelete