Contents (Posts):


Recitations For Becoming Rich

Memorizing Verses Of Quran With The Help Of Modern Technology

3 STEPS OF PERFORMING TAYAMMUM

Salat Istikhara

Leather socks (khuffs) for easiness in wuzu


Please visit my another blog also: http://comparative-religion-points.blogspot.com

About Me

An intelligent person is the one who recognizes his real CREATOR, and not the one who himself creates his Creators from stones.

SALAT-UL-ISTIKHARA (SEEK GOODNESS FROM ALLAH)

Salat-Ul-Istikhara (Seek Goodness from Allah)

"Istikhara" means to seek goodness from Allah (Exalted is He), meaning when one intends to do an important task they do istikhara before the task, and to get a right solution and make a correct decision from multiple options. The one who does the istikhara is as if they request Allah Almighty that, O the Knower of Unseen (Exalted is He) guide me if this task is better for me or not? According to Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 21, Number 263:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah :The Prophet (Sallal Laho Alaihi Wasallam) used to teach us the way of doing Istikhara, in all matters as he taught us the Suras of the Quran. He said, "If anyone of you thinks of doing any job he should offer a two Rakat prayer other than the compulsory ones and say (after the prayer):

Transliteration: Allahuma inni astakhiruka bi'i3lmika, wa astaqdiruka biqudratika, wa as'aluka min fadhlika-l'a3zeem, fa innaka taqdiru wa la aqdiru, wa ta3lamu wa la a'a3lamu, wa anta a3laamu-l'ghuyub Allahumma in kumta ta3lamu anna hatha-l'amr (and here he mentions his need) khayru-lii fi diini wa ma3aashii wa a3aaqibati amrii faaqdirhu lii wa yassirha lii thumma baarik lii fihi wa in kunta ta3lamu ana hatha-l'amr (he mentions his need) sharru-lii fi diini wa a3aashii wa a3aaqibati amrii faasrifha a3nii wa asrifni a3nhu wa-qdir lii al-khayra haythu kaana thumma raddhinii bihi

TRANSLATION: "O Allah! I seek goodness from Your Knowledge and with Your Power (and Might) I seek strength, and I ask from You Your Great Blessings, because You have the Power and I do not have the power. You Know everything and I do not know, and You have knowledge of the unseen. Oh Allah! If in Your Knowledge this action ------------------------------------------------ (which I intend to do) is better for my religion and faith, for my life and end [death], for here [in this world] and the hereafter then make it destined for me and make it easy for me and then add blessings [baraka'] in it, for me. O Allah! In Your Knowledge if this action is bad for me, bad for my religion and faith, for my life and end [death], for here [in this world] and the hereafter then turn it away from me and turn me away from it and whatever is better for me, ordain [destine] that for me and then make me satisfied with it."

WAY TO PERFORM ISTIKHARA: First pray two cycles [rakath] of ritual (Nafeel) prayer (salat/ salaat/ salath/ salaath/ namaz/ namaaz) such that in the first raka' after Surah Fatiha (Allhamd…) recite Surah al-Kafirun (Chapter 109) and in the second raka' after Fatiha (Allhamd…) recite Surah al-Ikhlas (Chapter 112) and after finishing prayer [salam] then recite this (supplication/dua'): Dua in Arabic Text above.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ways to memorize quran
    Your hearing will play an important role in your brain to help you in memorizing the Quran. Perform the open and close exercise wherein when you read a verse from the Quran, you close the book and recite the verse to yourself to check if you remember it and then open the book to check if you got it right.
    quran online
    https://iqraonline.com/

    ReplyDelete